SAP ERP Operations
SAP ERP Operations enables integrated logistics processes to be modelled right through from the ordering/acquisition phase to payment/delivery:
- Acquisition - SAP ERP Operations provides support for plan-driven and one-off orders, all inventory management functions, supplier relationship management and intelligent reporting. Catalogues can be integrated, catalogue content managed and materials and services can be procured by staff.
- Cooperation with suppliers - SAP ERP Operations facilitates all supplier-related processes (e.g. ordering, invoice generation and billing). Development processes with suppliers can be automated.
- Inventory and warehouse management – planning and management of stock movements, such as incoming and outgoing goods, physical relocations and rebooking. The system supports resources utilisation planning, picking and order consolidation, direct wireless data transmission, handling unit management, resources optimisation and management, RFID-supported processes, cross docking, yard management and value added services.
- Incoming and outgoing goods – the solution facilitates monitoring of the movement of incoming and outgoing goods and extends to multiple manufacturers and customers. It supports input processing for tracking incoming goods, monitoring external requirements, processing dispatch notifications and managing internal activities. SAP ERP Operations enables outgoing processes, the monitoring of distribution activities, the creation of delivery documentation and the activation of invoicing.
- Transport management - SAP ERP Operations enables the creation and execution of optimised transport plans and the monitoring of deliveries. The solution supports the realisation of orders in terms of making deliveries (with e.g. rule-based automation, manual consolidation and company-wide order merging). SAP ERP Operations also supports foreign trade activities.